The artwork area of the site features visual arts and crafts created by Métis artists and craftspeople. The goal is to showcase community citizens’ works in a dedicated gallery space.
Submitting pieces to the art gallery
To submit a piece to the gallery, please include the following in an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Images submitted to the gallery should be a minimum of 1000 pixels wide or high and not too low resolution; if you can see the pixels in the image, then the resolution is too low.
- Each piece submitted should include:
- The name of the artist (First & last)
- Their role as they define it (e.g., Mixed Media Artist, Blacksmith, Woodcrafter)
- The title of the piece
- The artist’s website (if they have one)
- The artist’s social handles (e.g., Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- If you are submitting a piece on an artist’s behalf, please include proof of their permission to include it in our gallery.